my confession..

My photo
mohamad nazrin b abd aziz - wishing for the shooting stars to fulfill my dream which never will

Wednesday, March 30, 2011





Guilty things that give me pleasure

When talk about guilty things, a ton of list would be prepared by everyone. If I have the chances to do those guilty things just to satisfied myself, it would be a disaster but definitely relieving!

Revenge!

Well, one of them is I really eager to break off someone face, punch their eyes, and stab their heart using a very thin long knife to make them suffered the pain of betrayal as what they did to me. I always wish for that! It might sound cruel or evil or satanic or whatsoever but ... it is the fact so why should I care. Besides, I can only imagine it but not allowed to do it unless it is not considered as a crime.

Art!


Proceed to the other one is I really wish to be a musician. It might sound okay to certain people but in my life, it is not. I was a musician but in a military marching band, it is cool which I can learn all the basic but I want more! I want to be in a band, to be able to scream, be who I am, I love art especially singing and teaser but no one seems to understand my interest especially my family.

Freedom!

There is nothing much I can say about this. All I want in my life is my own life, my own freedom, my own decision, and my own instruction. For God sake, I really do not really like to be with my family. It is not that I hated them but they just do not understand what I need from them. I need freedom. Not controlling my life all the time. I want to be treated as adult not like a little princess who never grown up. I am not that girl anymore. I want to be away from my family! That is my confession . How about yours? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment